Hey all, so I recently happen to join the monthly subscription from Sephora which is known as “Play by SEPHORA”. Every month Sephora sends you a box consisting of 4-5 deluxe samples, and these are same for all the users. Unlike other subscription boxes where you fill out a questionnaire and then get the products based on your choices, Sephora mostly sends us the new releases. Also the box is crafted in such a manner that they have a theme decided for every month. This month the theme was “The IT Crowd”. Being an engineer, I loved the way they had this box made up.
Play by SEPHORA box comes with the product samples and small booklet which has the instructions on how we can use these products. Also it provides us with a card which we can show in the store to get expert advice.
Price: USD 10.00 /- every month.
For the month of April, Play by SEPHORA had below mentioned products:
- Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil – This must have from Milk Studios’s new makeup line is a citrusy blend of eight moisturizing oils for hydrating your face, body and hair.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment – Luxurious, rich, high-performing, this coveted treatment brightens and exfoliates to visibly reduce the look of fine lines.
- Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream – Get the look off a full night’s sleep with this hydrating and brightening on-the-go-cream that refreshes the undereye area using a blend of seven peptides.
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien – Lustrous and modern, this creamy, vitamin-enriched pencil saturates lips in a wear-it-anywhere shade of dusty rose.
- Sephora Collection Colorful Cheek Ink Blush Gel in Peony – The long-wearing gel satin goes on a sheer for a natural, just-pinched flush that can be built up for a bold pop of color.
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby – Modern and intoxicating, this blend of salty woods and crystallized amber channels the hip, fashion-forward style of New York City.
Check out the pics below: