Aaah!! I know it’s too late to post this, but somehow it got skipped from me and moreover I have around 4-5 subscription boxes left from month of July and August! So for few days you all will be reading reviews of boxes and also a haul is coming up [:)]
Petit Vour boxes are cruelty free, vegan, ingredient conscious and high performance boxes. These are completely different from the regular subscription boxes that you get since the products which are sent through Petit Vour are completely vegan and never tested on animals. Moreover they have all types of products like makeup, skin care, hair care etc. Like couple of other subscription boxes you fill out a form about your beauty needs, style and color preferences once you subscribe to their box.
Petit Vour boxes are available online on petitvour.com. Its available at price of 15.00 USD for a month and you can subscribe for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months. The plan keeps recurring until you go ahead and cancel it. I took a monthly subscription for Petit Vour. It arrives in a sturdy pink colored box during 2nd or 3rd week of the month. I subscribed in late July so it arrived in last week of July.
So I got 4 products which are mixture of full sized and deluxe samples from different brands.
Following are the products that I received:
- AILA Nail Lacquer: A non-toxic nail polish so you can breathe easy as you polish it’s a chip resistant, super shiny and long lasting lacquer.
Full Size Price: 17 USD for 0.5oz
- My thought: I got a bright coral shade called “Doolish”. Since there are still summers going on here this is a nice shade to wear right now.
- Luxe De Mer Rosewater Toner: Made only with safe, organic ingredients tha are both nourishing and effective
Full Size Price: 23 USD for 4oz
- My thought: I received 30mL of this product and it smells extremely fresh! It gives a calm feeling to your skin. Definitely a great product.
- Nubian Heritage Mango Butter: 100% organic shea and mango butters infused with Vitamin A, C and E that help to condition and give skin a firmer appearance. This nutrient rich mango and shea butter combination rejuvenates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores or drying the skin’s natural oils in this total body balm.
Full Size Price: 13.00 USD for 4oz
- My thought: I have received a full size of this product and I will have a full review of this. I just love this butter for its fragrance. It’s not too citrusy not too creamy. Just a perfect blend!
- Routine De-Odor Cream: Made with a clay formula and the original Routine scent.
Full Size Price: 24.00 USD for 50mL.
- My thought: I have received a sample of this product with scent “Sexy Sadie”. It smells good but I am not that amazed. And somehow clay based perfumes are not something that I am looking for. So I am okay with this product.
My opinion for Petit Vour Box:
I love using products from Lush which are cruelty free, so subscribing to Petit Vour box helped me discovering few more such brands. But at 15$ receiving a nailpaint and clay based perfume is a bit turn off for me. I hope I get better products in the next month’s box. Overall I loved it and will try it out for 2-3 months more.
IGB Rating: 3.5/5