Hey everyone, so here I am with yet another subscription box and this time it’s Glossybox. I have heard amazing reviews of this box. So I just went ahead and added it to my subscription box list. Well I don’t regret subscribing this box for sure!
Glossybox was received by me during second week of August. You can subscribe to this box online on glossybox.com. For now I have taken a monthly subscription of 21 USD for each month. If you pay for the whole year together you get a discount of 30 USD. I prefer taking monthly subscription since I book couple of boxes.
So let’s see what Glossybox had for me. This box comes in a outer sturdy cardboard covering which is black in color with pink flowers. Inside this we get a baby pink colored box which is sturdy enough and can be used for storage purposes later.
The box had 5 products from different brands which were covered with baby pink butter paper and a black colored ribbon. The packaging is so girly and cute!! Also I loved the way they packed using a ribbon which gave the look a delicate touch.
Following are the products that I received:
- Glamglow Youthcleanse Daily Clearing Cleanser: Designed to gently exfoliate, cleanse and renew skin to create a more youthful, glowing complexion. Youthcleanse transforms from a luxurious mud into a gentle and effective foaming lather that dissolves makeup and impurities and removes dead surface cells.
Full Size Price: 39.00 USD for 5oz
- My thought: A full size glamglow product!! The most raved brand in skincare range is something we always look forward to try and Glossybox offered the same. I am seriously thankful for this product.
- Lollipops Makeup Lip Balm: A summer necessity for the sun-worshipping goddess in all of us, this lip balm protects against UV rays and pollution with its paraben-free formula. It is also rich in antioxidants, which include tepescohuite extract, a Mexican plant known for its regenerative capabilities, and nutritive macadamia nut oil, so chapped lips will be a thing of past!
Full Size Price: 5.50 USD for 0.33oz
- My thought: I got the flavor “Delicieuse” which is a light pink colored tube. This is a new brand for me but I am always open to try new lip products.
- Pop Beauty Kajal Pen in Sooty Black: Whether you want to create a rocker chick smokey or the classic cat-eye, take you black liner to new heights with this intensely pigmented kajal pencil. The smudgable, matte formula glides on effortlessly and can be used alone or over eyeshadow to define the eye.
Full Size Price: 10.00USD for 0.03oz
- My thought: I was lately falling short of kajals / kohls, so great I got one from the box and once again a new brand try.
- SpaRitual Nail Laquer: Slow down and channel your inner zen with this creamy polish that delivers a long lasting manicure with this patented, specially designed brush. Thanks to its vegan, responsibly sourced ingredients, SpaRitual is ushering in a healthier way to paint your nails without the harmful chemicals.
Full Size Price: 12.00 USD for 0.5 Fl Oz
- My thought: A vegan nailpaint is very difficult to find! But great that we have brands manufacturing such products. I got the shade “I feel the Earth move”.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Lash Primer: Retire those false lashes and debut a fierce flutter by adding this lash primer to your beauty routine. Acting as a base for your mascara, this primer nourishes your lashes to prevent flaking while ensuring your look stays on from morning to night.
Full Size Price: 24.00 USD for 0.14 Oz
- My thought: I have never ever used a lash primer, so this is completely new product to me. I don’t know how a lash primer acts so am kind of excited to try this out.
My opinion for Glossybox:
A box giving you 5 full size products is way too difficult to find! Overall I am in love with Glossybox since the products are just amazing and from different brands. Moreover I got products worth 90.5 USD in just 21.00 USD which is a perfect treat!
IGB Rating: 5/5