About DIY Lace Nail Art
Hello beauties, I was kind of planning to write an altogether different article, so thought why not something about nail art?? So today I will show you how you can do a intricate lace nail art at home.
For me parlor visits are like huge task, so I prefer to stay at home and do all stuff on my own. I keep experimenting with nail art a lot. I tend to mess up a lot if am using those tiny brushes. So I prefer stickers, paper strips and dotting tools for nail art.
Process for DIY Lace Nail Art
Before I start of the description for Lace Nail Art, following are the important stuff to take a perfect care of your nails. We normally ignore the health of nails; however some simple tips do help a lot in the long run. So here is a list of products you need to have to take good care of your nails :
- Moisturizer : An inevitable part in your nail care! Hand creams are now available in variety of fragrances; don’t forget to keep one handy. Also women tend to keep working which causes dryness, so moisturizer is must to maintain soft hands along with healthy nails. Natural products like olive oil, virgin coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter work great for nails. While sleeping at night don’t forget to use one.
- Base Coat : This is required when your nails tend to chip off easily. Nail hardeners are also available which can be used as base coat. Also I prefer using a base coat so that the nailpaint doesn’t come in contact with the nails, this way you can keep your nail paints for long without getting the nails turned pale.
- Top Coat : If you are doing any kind of nail art, top coat is must else the stickers or designs might just come off. Also this protect your nails from external damage, it kind of works like a protective film.
Now here is the list of tools you need to have handy while doing this simple nail art :
- Small scissors
- Nail paint remover
- Nail cutter
- Cotton balls or Q-tips
Steps for Lace Nail Art
- First of all apply a base coat, I have picked one from Avon which can be used as hardener too. Once it dries up proceed to the next step.
- Take your favourite base color. I have picked silver color from Avon nail paints [price : Rs 69/-]. Apply one coat of nail paint and let it dry completely.
- Apply second coat of nail paint and then let it dry half way.
- For lace design, I have used lace sticker [I found these in Mumbai market for Rs 60/-] which are easily available in market, apply these on your nails and chip off the sides using nail cutter or small scissors.
- Finish it with a top coat.
- If any residue of the nail paint appears on the skin besides the nail, dip a Q-tip in nail paint remover and wipe it off. And you are done!!!
Btw peeps… sorry I did this tutorial in a jiffy, so couldn’t click a step by step pic. However next time I will surely click a pic before each and every step.
Let me know how you found this tutorial, good bye to those pricey parlor visits, we can now be creative right at our home. Let me know in comments what kind of nail art do you prefer.
Till next time Stay Gorgeous and read Indian Gorgeous Blog.