Hey everyone, you must have checked my last post where I mentioned that I am getting couple of subscription boxes now! So here’s the new one which I am going to review today. The most raved subscription box is Birchbox. And the reason for it to be so famous is that just at 10USD you get 4-5 deluxe sized samples every month and that too the shipping is free in USA.
Birchbox normally is received during last week of month. You can subscribe to this box online on birchbox.com. For now I have taken a monthly subscription of 10USD for each month. If you pay for the whole year together you get a discount of 10USD.
So let’s head towards checking what this Birchbox has got for me. This box comes in a outer sturdy cardboard covering which is hot pink in color. The actual Birchbox inside is multicolor and really adore this Aztec pattern print they have on the box.
The box had 5 products from different brands which were covered with greenish yellow butter paper. The packaging is just amazing.
Following are the products that I received:
- Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray: This spritz delivers beachy, texturized waves plus it hydrates summer dry hair and boosts shine.
- My thought: A hydrating hair product to try is always something that I am looking towards to. So I am happy to receive this sample.
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel: This acid free peel gently exfoliates for instantly softer, smoother, brighter skin.
- My thought: This looks like a great peel and it will last me for 2 uses.
- Stila Look At Me Liquid Lipstick: This creamy formula glides on like a gloss and yet lasts and lasts and lasts.
- My thought: Lip product equals to happiness for me. Plus it’s from Stila! I can’t ask for anything more. The shade I received is “venezia 14”.
- Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35: Next generation SPF 35 CC cream that triple protects against UVA, UVB, and infrared-A rays.
- My thought: I am a frequent user of CC cream, so would like to give this a try.
- theBalm cosmetics Balm Desert: A blush and bronzer in one, this velvety powder gives a long-wearing, fresh-from-the-beach glow.
- My thought: I hardly see theBalm products in subscription boxes so ten thumbs up for this!
My opinion for Birchbox:
This was one awesome box! At just 10USD you get such great products. Also shipping is pretty quick and you can track the same. I totally loved the samples I received and am looking forward eagerly to my further birchboxes. About the next boxes I will keep you updated.
IGB Rating: 5/5