Hey all… so finally I am getting couple of subscription boxes. I used to enjoy fabbag back in India a lot!!! And I was kind of missing it here.. So guess what! I subscribed for 7-8 boxes [:P] so here is the first one for month of July that I am going to review.
BeautyFix Box from Dermstore can be bought online on dermstore website. If you take a 12 month subscription you will be billed 24.95 USD every month. You also have an option to buy just one box which will cost you 34.95USD. They provide free shipping in USA. But when I bought this box it was at 12.95USD!!!
BeautyFix Box is considered to be one of the costliest subscription boxes They provide products over $100 worth and the brand selection is wider. They provide you with 10 samples which are of different brands. Once ordered they ship out the box within 1-3 working days which takes around 3-4 days to reach you.
So here’s the snapshot of the box I received.
It’s a sturdy cardboard box which is medium in size and there is this amazing quote mentioned inside “Go Ahead Be Beautiful”. So without wasting any more time I am putting up pics and info regarding the products which I received.
So I got 10 products which are deluxe samples and these are from different brands.
Following are the products that I received:
- Skinceuticals Resveratrol B E: It repairs dermal damage at nighttime and is an antioxidant packed serum used by the pros
- My thought: this sample will last me for 3 uses, being a completely new brand for me I would love to try this out.
- Devacurl 3-step Sampler Kit: Cleanse, Hydrate and Style your curls and waves with this 3-step hair regimen.
- My thought: I am not much into getting curls. My hair is already wavy and I am keen on trying products that help me straighten the hair while protecting them from damage. I wont use this probably.
- Skinceuticals Metacell Revewal B3: Target, repair and prevent the visible signs of photo-ageing with this corrective moisturizer.
- My thought: It will last me for 3 uses and it’s skin care. So I would be glad to try it out.
- Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 cleansing solution: It dissolves make up and refreshes your skin with rose extract present in the cleanser.
- My thought: Super happy to try this out. It will last for around 4-5 uses.
- Dermstore Lip Quench: Lock in moisture with nutrient-rich emollients: soy, almond and olive balm.
- My thought: I just love lip products so I will keep this in my bag. It’s a kind of lipbalm.
- Skinmedica Replenish Hydrating Cream: Replenish the moisture loss with this soothing, brightening face hydrator.
- My thought: Moisturizers are best to try out! This will last me for 2-3 uses.
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask: Detoxify dull, dry skin with this refreshingly restorative mask
- My thought: I haven’t tried Bliss products so would be happy to try it out plus I love buying masks which help in getting rid of dull skin.
- Hary Josh Pro Tools Styling Clips: Elevate the ease of styling you hair with these double jointed, high tension pro clips.
- My thought: So I don’t prefer much of beauty tools in a beauty box but am quite happy to get these pro clips.
- Erno Laszlo Firmarine Face Bar: Purify, Hydrate and Refine your complexion with this algae-extract wonder bar.
- My thought: A mineral based product is great for skin, but this one is soap so am quite skeptical about using it since I feel it might be quite drying for the skin.
- Glominerals Lash Boosting Mascara: Get dramatic, voluminous lashes and prevent breakage with this antioxidant, vitamin-rich formula.
- My thought: This is a full sized product! And I always love to give my lashes a fuller look so yay for that.
Now guess what, I got an extra product too which was not on their list. So here they are:
- Julien Farel Vitamin Restore for color and chemically treated hair: Restores your hair by nourishing and hydrating them from roots.
- My thought: I just got my hair colored so would be interested to try this product.
- Eye Never Nourishing Eye Repair Cream: It nourishes and hydrates your under eye area.
- My thought: I got two tiny tubes of these which will last for around 4-5 uses! So way to go…
My opinion for Beautyfix Box:
Overall I loved the box. There are different brands which can be tried out plus all this in 12.95 USD is amazing. But then if I would have got this at 24.95 USD it would have been kind of pricey for me. There are many more subscription boxes which are available at price of 10-15$ and have good products. For now I am continuing this subscription and I will keep you guys updated with upcoming boxes as well!
IGB Rating: 4/5