PCA SKIN Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel
Hey all today I am going to review PCA SKIN Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel for my readers. PCA SKIN is a brand developed by aesthetician and dermatologist based on innovation, excellence and unparalleled customer support. The brand claims to address each skin condition holistically by creating products using efficacious ingredients to show visible results. PCA SKIN was good enough to send me Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel for a review.
About PCA SKIN Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel:
This gel comes in two textures and claims to strengthen, firm and lift the skin around the eye, including the eyelid. the gel has got a light, silky texture and the effects can be seen within a week. The product is free of potential irritants like synthetic dyes and fragrances.
Price: USD 84.00/- for 0.5 fl oz
PCA SKIN Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel Review:
The product is in transparent gel form and comes in an opaque tube with screw style cap. It has below four ingredients which are great for reducing under eye dark circles and make the skin around eyes healthy:
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3 – a peptide providing benefits like that of vitamin A, without causing irritation, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and making the skin smoother and brighter.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract and Darutoside – it helps in reducing upper eyelid sagging, crow’s feet wrinkles, and minimizing dark circles and puffiness.
- Niacinamide, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract and Silanetriol – this combination of ingredients helps with eye puffiness, dark circles and under-eye bags while providing antioxidant protection.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Callus Culture Extract (Orange Stem Cell Extract) – it helps in strengthening skin structure to maintain healthy and youthful-looking skin.
PCA SKIN Ideal Complex Revitalizing Eye Gel is light in texture and when applied around eyes gets absorbed into the skin quickly. I use this under my concealer and eye primer. It helps keeping the area around my eyes super moisturized. I use this twice a day. It gives a calm and soothing effect as soon as applied around eyes. The product does not consist of any SPF so you might want to use a sunscreen as well.
The product needs to be applied after cleansing, toning skin and post using any serums that you have as a part of your skin care routine. The best thing about this eye gel it soothes the area around eyes immediately as soon as you apply the it. It did help in reducing the dark circles under my eyes. Also it acts as a filler for the under eye lines. I do not suffer from puffy eyes much so I cannot say much about the gel helping with puffiness. The only thing I observed with this product is that if you stop using it, after 3-4 days your skin goes back to being dry but the dark circles do stay at bay. The product though being expensive works immediately and the effect is seen instantly.
Overall I loved this product but at this price it might be expensive for few.
- Works of dark circles.
- Acts as a filler for under eye lines.
- Gives a calm and soothing feeling as soon as applied around eyes.
GGB Rating: 4/5
**Product sent by PR, honest reviews.